Music? Movies? Yes, the legal way is to purchase them. How about getting them
paid for free? You don't have to do much, just download a software and you're ready to start downloading your content to your computer. Firstly, you need a torrent downloader. There are a few out there, like uTorrent, Vuze, BitTorrent and BitComet. I've used all four before, and preferred uTorrent. As what they advertise, it's lightweight and it's really small sized. At only 400KB and taking not more than 10MB of memory, its definitely a no-brainer. The layout is somewhat simple yet the controls feel like they're organized(image below)
Here's how to download and install uTorrent.
1. Go to this site and download the latest version.
2. After you've downloaded it, just install it(if you face any problems, you can ask me for help)
3. Once you're done, all you have to do now, is to start searching for your torrents!
A torrent file stores metadata used for BitTorrent protocol(not the torrent downloader I've just stated). There are two ways of searching your torrents. The first way is by searching via the built-in uTorrent torrent search engine.
|uTorrent's built-in search engine feature|
The second way is by going to torrent websites. There are many to choose from, but I recommend two; The PirateBay and IsoHunt because these two sites always had the most variety and most of the torrents they have are reasonably seeded unlike any other site. Oh, did I mention that the more seeders, the better? Seeders are uploaders, and Peers are downloaders. A healthy torrent usually has more seeders than peers, and that's a great tip while you're choosing your torrents. Going back to the second way to get torrents, you have to go either website(IsoHunt or The PirateBay) and search what you want to download. So this is what you have to do;
1. Choose which torrent site you're going to find your torrent. Then search for it.
2. Select the torrent that has the most seeders, but remember to read the user's comments(about the video and audio quality).
3. After that, just click on the 'Download .torrent' and open the file.
4. Once you opened the file, uTorrent will prompt you to ask you whether you would want to download the torrent. So, just go ahead and click OK.
5. Your torrent should start downloading immediately after you click OK.
With this same concept, you can download almost anything. From games to music to movies, this is the #1 place to download free stuff. The only thing you have to make sure is that there are enough seeders so the download can be completed faster. Thanks for reading this post (: